[OM] Zuiko 180 f2.8

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 180 f2.8
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:47:29 -0000
Thanks for all the info. I've never seen the tamron, but i'll definitely look
out for one. It'll have to turn up soon though, I've already had quite an
attractive offer on a zuiko  from a list member ;-)

>On Ebay USA the normally go for between 450 and 500 USD.  The have been as
>low as 250 (#2960203680), and good ones get more than 700.

>Currently there are 2 items on ebay:
>2979530702
>2978866338

These are both nice lenses, but I think prices must be dropping a little.
Jonnequin's mint one has been listed at least twice before - one time he
claimed it had a 'lucky' serial number!! It doesn't seem such a high price
either.
Adam