[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:01:17 EST
I may be thinking too hard here, but maybe a legal type can answer this
thought I had....
If a company, such as Olympus, were to offer a product, such as this adapter,
to be used with products no longer supported by the company (the OM lens
line) [I also know that Olympus is probably legally forced to support for a
while
at least the last few lenses that they manufactured these past couple of
years] would this possibly go against Olympus and now make them responsible to
offer support of the OM lenses?  And if selling such an item would do that,
would
giving the item away free relieve them of such responsibility?

George S.