[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:20:06 -0500
Yeah, B.D., I know, and I'm okay with that.  Since I'm holding out
for at least the E-2, which is not even in sight, I can sit back
and wait and see what's fact and what's fiction.  I'll just hide
and watch.  I'm in no hurry to get digified any more than I
already am with my li'l ol' C-2000Z (which I have to admit turns
out a fairly decent 8x10).

Walt, way too cool to get excited  :-)

The more you read and observe about this politics thing, you got
to admit that each party is worse than the other.  The one that's
out always looks the best. -- Will Rogers