[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:41:46 -0500
Hardly, Larry. First off, I don't think I've said a word about the E-1
on this list in months. Second, if you want to stick your old SLR manual
lenses on an autofocus digital SLR with all the latest features, and
only be able to function in stop-down, manual focus, mode, be my guest.
I know that I sure don't want to work that way, although I would like to
use a few of the faster OM lenses simply to be able to work in lower
light - but of course the focal length of those lenses will be doubled,
so there's that problem to contend with. :-)

B. D.