[OM] Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:35:19 -0600
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
I have been following one of the Japanese BBS sites on the
4/3 mount adapters for OM lenses.  It appears that Olympus
Japan is to distribute the application forms for the adapters
to the registered E-1 users in Japan after January 15.
The distribution of the free adapters are to begin in late
February with first come (application) first serve basis.

For those who are interested in reading Japanese,
the website of the BBS is:
http://hpmboard2.nifty.com/cgi-bin/thread.cgi?user_id=YHW02216&disp_no=2778&log_no=2778&msg_per_page=50&def=50
or find log_number 2778 (beginning thread) under
http://hpmboard2.nifty.com/cgi-bin/thread.cgi?user_id=YHW02216
and find handle name 24mm (log_number 2784 and 2788) who
actually made inquiries to Oly Japan.

I am yet to find more info on the adapter itself such as
specifications.

Jim Terazawa