[OM] Freebie OM to 4/3's adapters

Subject: [OM] Freebie OM to 4/3's adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:45:42 -0500
Doesn't sound very likely to me.  Why give free OM adapters to E-1
owners?  Just because you have an E-1 does not mean that you own Zuikos.
  BD clearly has Zuikos but he may be the exception in the total
universe of E-1 owners.

I would guess that E-1 owners are more likely to have a stable of Zuikos
than a stable of Canon EF lenses but I would hope that Olympus would
direct the adapters to where they could be used instead of sprinkling
them randomly about.

On the other hand, who knows why they do what they do?  I haven't laid
down my money for a 10D yet but I'm getting very close.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA