[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:48:48 -0500
Please don't misunderstand - I have no technical optical expertise, and
have no way to know judge the validity of the claims regarding the
superiority of designing the the lenses specifically for the sensor. I
am not challenging CH's findings with his 10D; I can't imagine screwing
around that way with stopping down, etc., but the results make be fine.
And I also know that from what the Olympus people have said, results are
better with the longer OM lenses on the E-1 than they are with the
shorter focal lengths. And with that, I'm outta here...;-)