[OM] Re: 17mm lens/slides from digital

Subject: [OM] Re: 17mm lens/slides from digital
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:59:24 +0800
Although you can get a very acceptable slide with a 1600x1200 file (I even
did some 1280x960 file with very good results) but if you want the finest
details you need the best from your DC. If you don't mind a 4:3 slide with
both sides black out you can skip the cropping step. For files you can mail
a CD or if you have boardband connection there will be no problem to
transfer via email.

C.H.Ling