[OM] Re: Kodak to stop selling film cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak to stop selling film cameras
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:04:02 -0800
I gave my girlfriend an Olympus Centurion a couple of years ago. She'd
been using an Olympus Stylus prior to that and had never had any
interest in anything more complicated than a point-and-shoot. APS was
just the ticket for her. Mid-roll film changes are so easy that she
started carrying Fuji color and Kodak B&W film around with her. She
loves the zoom. She immediately got the hang of using multiple aspect
ratios. It's been a good purchase for her. It gets a lot more use than
her Stylus did (which she always made me load for her) and the quality
isn't bad at all, considering.