[OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller

Subject: [OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:31:53 -0700
Hi Moose:

I did use the eb*y grievance, but did not opt for the $20 Counsellor it is a
circus that I am tempted to post here. Is that acceptible to post it for our
listers benefit?

What I did do is swapped it with a dealer (who will fix it and resell it) as
part of a trade in on a Zuiko 21mmf3.5 as I had bought another very good
24mmf2.8 from a man I had got a mint Zuiko 300mmf4.5 so I knew it would be
first rate and it was. Even at the 'fang' price I probably lost about $50 on
the sloppy 24.

So anyway, all I can do I guess is leave negative feedback. Does anyone have
an interest in seeing the eb*y complaints procedure, it is kind of humorous.

Gord