[OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller

Subject: [OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:44:34 -0700
Hi Andrew:

I did trade it away, after I had 'won' it another one came up from a guy I
had dealt with before so it was a good one. If fellow listers want to see
the exchange I will post it, minus the guy's name or if it is the 'way' of
the list to want disclosure with it. Not to be vindictive but to share the
'live and learn' experience. Perhaps it is all too well known here. That's
why I am asking if there is any interest. Good to hear from you.

Thanks Gord