[OM] Re: Focusing Screens - Lurker whispers

Subject: [OM] Re: Focusing Screens - Lurker whispers
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:39:13 -0800
Welcome.  Either the Beattie screen or a '2' series Oly screen will improve
your viewfinder brightness dramatically.  You can leave said screen in the
camera all the time, no need to be changing it in and out with lens changes.
I think KEH has a new Beattie for 70 USD.  With shipping you'll still be way
under the price you mentioned (90GBP).

It's apparent that you're already totally consumed with the affliction ('I
bought my FIRST OM4 about 6 months ago').  Might want to super glue your
bilfold closed....

Again, welcome.