[OM] Re: Z 35-70/3.6

Subject: [OM] Re: Z 35-70/3.6
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:37:41 -0800
I wasn't aware of the 35-70/3.6 being notoriously gritty. One of mine is
gritty because of a very windy day spent at the beach. The grit seems to
very slowly work its way out. Often I no longer notice it. They are great
lenses. This one has gone more places with me than any other camera
equipment.
-jeff