[OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W developing and stuff...
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:22 -0500
I recently purchased a canvas cloth (I could have gotten a plastic one, but I
liked the look/feel of the canvas) "wardrobe", the kind you hang in a closet or
attic to store clothes for more permanent storage.  I bought the $19.95USD unit
because it had three hanger hooks on top instead of two.  I haven't even taken
it out of its wrapping yet to figure out if/how I need to adapt it, but I
figured it was an enclosure that was already made up, saved me time and wasn't
expensive.  Bought mine at Bed Bath 'n' Beyond and had a 15% off coupon, but
I'm sure they can be had elsewhere for the same amount or less.

Earl