[OM] [OM][OT] Need a little help, information

Subject: [OM] [OM][OT] Need a little help, information
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:59:03 -0600
Please pardon the off-topic post,  and I really don't want to start an off
topic thread; so, let's not make this a thread.....if anyone can be of
assistance, please reply off list.

As a result of a house selling much faster than it should have, and thus
having to be emptied out quickly, I will be flying out to Phoenix tomorrow
morning and was wondering if there is anyone on the list in Phoenix, or
anywhere in Arizona, that might be able to help me out with some questions
regarding the local motor vehicle rules and regulations?  I am going out to
help settle up my father-in-law's estate, part of which involves the sale of
his car.

Minimal list content:  there will be more that one Olympus item in my
baggage.  Also,during the week or so it will take to accomplish this I will
probably need to take at least one sanity break from the sisters-in-law so
if any listees in the area want to try a meet up let me know.

Thanks and apologies,
Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS