[OM] Re: WTB: 300mm f4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: 300mm f4.5
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:22:01 -0700
Exactly!  My silvernose 300/4.5 is quite capable of producing very
sharp images.  Give it a try before condemning it to paperweight
status.  Also, if you come across a 1.4X-A teleconverter at a good
price you might want to pick it up, since I've been very pleased with
the 420/6.3 combo.  Unfortunately, they're hard to find and tend to be
a bit expensive.

Mark