[OM] Re: Plastic flashshoe protector

Subject: [OM] Re: Plastic flashshoe protector
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:07:14 -0600
Lost all but one of mine George and I built a little shrine for that one to
help me remember what they look like ;^) Now what I would REALLY like to
have is the little black plug in the hotshoe threaded socket that came with
my brand new in 1977 OM-1. I've never seen one of those suckers on eBay but
I bet it would go for about a hundred bucks.

Charlie Geilfuss