[OM] Re: Some digest stats

Subject: [OM] Re: Some digest stats
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:50:06 -0700
I can go through a lot of list messages quickly by just hitting the delete
button when the subject matter is not of interest. The digest actually takes
more time because you can't do that. The only advantage of the digest, to
me, is that you don't have so many separate messages cluttering your in-box.
Having the options of choosing either or both is good. /jim