[OM] Re: ( OM ) macro lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) macro lens question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:59:15 -0000
The way I understand it Brian, 1:2 is half life size on the film, 1:4 is a
quarter life size. That is the way a Tamron macro lens is marked, for sure
(it happens to be on the desk, the Zuiko is not readily accessible, I
shamefacedly confess).

Whether that is the convention adopted by the tester may be moot!

Piers