[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 200/4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 200/4
From: "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:22:31 -0000
From: <ClassicVW@xxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23 January 2004 17:28
Subject: [OM] WTB: Zuiko 200/4

> Hey all,
> Looking for a late, multicoated version of this lens.
> Best condition possible.
>
> Thanks!
> George
------------------

Hi George,

I have been trying to drum up the necessary enthusiasm to sell off
duplicated lenses. Took me an age to get round to decide to sell them,
another age photographing them, another age to prepare the pics for the web
and another age to post them. Thus far I have not announced them. They are
all in good condition, no fungus and no marks on glass. I would have said
they were all unmarked but I note from the pic I took of one of them that it
has a small ding. Never noticed it all the time I used it. They all work
fine. The 35mm as the wrong hood (28mm).The 500mm Vivitar hasn't been used,
bought in NIB. Hooked it up with OM  'T' mount and the meter doesn't couple
so I got me a Tamron with adaptall instead.

There is a 200mm f4 (serial #  261xxx) among them at:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/For_Sale/index.html

if it is the model you want perhaps you would like come up with a fair
price, discount it for a list member and make me an offer. I need a push :-)
I am in the UK. PayPal from anyone outside the UK, PayPal or cheque for UK
residents. Shipping at cost.

--Graham