[OM] Re: Will Olympus America provide OM to E-1 adapters... free

Subject: [OM] Re: Will Olympus America provide OM to E-1 adapters... free
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:52:12 +0100
I have this OM to EOS lens adapter from Kindaï used with Eos RT body.
When I received it I made tests with slides and the following results.

I have to under expose from 1/2 for day light with this RT + Beattie split
screen (If I remeber good it is not due to this screen, I think I used the
original screen).

But for Flash TTL (Metz 40MZ) not correction was needed and good
flash exposure.
The aperture was set at 1.0 when used.
(OT I have a 28-105 USM FS ...  ;-)

This is my own experience.