[OM] Re: Old and in the way

Subject: [OM] Re: Old and in the way
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500
I am taking some consolation in the fact that in my old stuff
there was no instruction sheet for an E-1 kit.  Funny how things
go round and round if you hang around and watch.  E-1 was the
first do-it-yourself slide process, and now E-1 is the latest
Olympus digital wonder.  It should only last half as long and work
so well.

As for the gear, no need to ask.  I think many of you know I'm a
black hole for Oly gear.  It comes in and doesn't go back out.
However, my wife has a long-standing and well-maintained
relationship with that auction site, so it would not surprise me
that before the ink is dry on my death certificate, my gear will
begin appearing.

I'm thinking about requiring, as one of several carefully
premeditated last wishes, that she drop a pinch of my ashes in
each box she ships.  If I can't take the gear with me, then I can
go with the gear.

Walt, who may someday be recalled as father, son, and Oly ghost.

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)