[OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation, goals and other ramblings - lon

Subject: [OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation, goals and other ramblings - long
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:04:10 -0700
Bill and Jim:

Jim sais
--"-When I saw the title of your course (Demystifying the
Box) I had to think what fun George Carlin could have with that."

I thought Bill was taking on Gloria Steiham, you could also use 'The Zuiko
Monologues'

Great stuff Bill, I learned that too and do it in my practice, write it down
and tell somebody, as clever beings we can rationalize anything but its
harder with evidence and witnesses. I did notice that you have everything
done by July, you're stretching 'the seventh day' aren't you?

Gord