[OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation, goals and other ramblings - lon

Subject: [OM] Re: On topic - Book recommendation, goals and other ramblings - long
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:45:03 -0700
Hi Bill:

I understand what you are telling me for sure, I can identify with it a bit,
we are at the top of our careers, challenge and desperation are things of
the past. The hard part of what I am going to tell you is that those old
challenges and desperation made you. One of the things we cannot do is fake
it, all 'professions' demand that we pay our dues, it is the challenge that
brings out the 'muse'. Comfortable people do comfortable things, art seldom
surfaces under such comfy conditions.  Make your photographs feed our souls,
and you will have the career change you seek. I wish you every success in
that endeavour.

Gord