[OM] Re: CameraQuest's OM to EOS adapter + more on E-1 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: CameraQuest's OM to EOS adapter + more on E-1 adapter
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:56:36 +0100
Yes, OM mount design appears exceptional with lock/unlock and DOF levers
on the lens... anyway to me and my lack of experience with other mount.
The lock/unlock lever allows you to leave the adapter on the EOS body.
I expect n*kon mount don't allow that.

Are there other mount like OM one's ? even on MF mount ? but OT...

How great were the designers in the OM team !

Christian