[OM] Introduction

Subject: [OM] Introduction
From: "Paul Krone" <paulkrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:23:17 -0500

Hello,
Just wanted to say hello to the list subscribers.  After a long hiatus from
film photography I have returned.
 Went looking for a camera system that would allow me to be in control and
found very little in the 35mm realm.  Studied real hard on the FM3a until I
come to the realization that as good as this camera is, it does not even
come close to the OM system.
 Went and dug out my OM-4T that I last put away in 1993 and started to get
the feel again.  after a few dry fires it jammed up on me - guess it needs a
CLA.
 I only have a 35/2.0 left from my collection and so I am on the happy hunt
to resupply myself with primes from 24mm to 100mm.  Boy what I wouldn't give
to have all my lenses and bodies back.  Was sad to learn the OM has been
discountinued, but the system is so good I will not be deterred.
Anyway - hello!
Paul Krone

List Problem"