[OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:34:02 +1030
At 8:40 PM +1100 2004.01.26, Wayne Harridge wrote:
> > > I like the flower pics. What did you take those with? Is it
>> > natural light, or flash?
>> >

>> Would have to be the 50/3.5 macro with photoflood lighting and an 80A
>> filter, probably the 2N body.
>>

>Kodak EBX (alias elitechrome extra colour)

That's the name I was trying to think of when I posted earlier!

Photoflood. I have one of those lurking in the cavern of gadgets that I haven't
tried yet. Nice effect -- exc modelling in the foreground, nice mid-ground and
black background. Coincidentally, I was fiddling with flowers yesterday
trying to make a natural light diffuser box to get some subtle backlighting
mixed with direct light. Harder than it looks (at least for me!).

regards
  Andrew