[OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:26:03 +0000
Just had a look around, Wayne, and rediscovered this extremely fine photo:

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/ct35-274-ab-a.jpg

Since I first saw this I've tried many times to achieve a similar
cloud-trail effect, but never got anything like this.  It's a stunning
shot!  The site looks good I think, all in good working order

Roger