[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:19:41 -0000
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:56:53 EST, <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a message dated 1/26/04 9:36:26 AM Central Standard Time,
> d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

>> I have a reputation for telling such
>> people to f*ck *ff, and somehow it gets me into lots of trouble...
>>

> Imagine that!

I only had half my tongue in my cheek, Bill. I tend to know my rights, and
their limitations. But in circumstances where I am on the public highway
or its adjoining footpath, I do as I d*mn well please with my tripod,
without causing an obstruction.

As for building sites, site security's responsibility and rights of
prohibition stop at the limits of the site. Photographing it from across
the street (or the same side, for that matter) is none of the tyke's
business. They should cover it up if it's sensitive...

I got my bolshie nature from hillwalking in Scotland, where we make our
own rules. They don't call me the Red Rover for nothing!

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com