[OM] Re: sigma fisheye 16mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: sigma fisheye 16mm f2.8
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:23:55 -0500
Cc: aemit@xxxxxxxxx
Those emails were started by me.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't find another lens and toss the back
portion and substitute your Olympus mount.  I don't know this for a fact, but
I'd bet that the front portions are all the same.

I'd also recommend that you keep the bad one, pair it with the new mount when
you find one, and sell it on Ebay as non-functional.

Skip