[OM] Re: Olympus America Responds on E-1 adapter, call them

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus America Responds on E-1 adapter, call them
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:02:56 -0500
Again, OA doesn't want to deal with getting the MA-1 and the diversion that it
will cause them vs. marketing their holistic, all-digital solution.

I'm going to put my fingers in my eyes and forget the MA-1 adapater, once and
for all.  If I buy an E-1, it will be for the system itself, not the Zuiko
adaptability.

Why?  I'm tired of beating my head against the proverbial wall on this issue.

Skip