[OM] Re: Olympus America Responds on E-1 adapter, call them

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus America Responds on E-1 adapter, call them
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:01:38 -0500
They have yet to respond to my specific inquiry about whether they would
make the MA-1 available as Oly Japan was doing.  The canned response was
essentially the same as the one from Japan except the Japanese version
was followed by "we are giving them away free of charge, etc"

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA