[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:51:30 -0800 (PST)
On occasion, I find that copping such an attitude works, Donald.  Something
like, "Who in the hell are you?  Get your your #@%* id out and I'll look at it
when I'm done shooting here."  A friend of mine actually pulled that off on an
Air Force security lieutenant while shooting from the ridge overlooking Area
51.  It helped that he was on public land at the time; one needs to exercise
judgement with the technique.

Gary

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com

Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:09:33 +0000, James Royall
wrote:

> I set up
> to again be asked to stop taking photos by a site guard

I really dread this happening to me. I have a reputation for telling such
people to f*ck *ff, and somehow it gets me into lots of trouble...

(mild-mannered (normally)) D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com