[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:05:15 -0000
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:51:30 -0800 (PST), Gary Edwards
<zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It helped that he was on public land at the time; one needs to exercise
> judgement with the technique.
>
> Gary

Yes, I try to do that. It's the officious jobsworths who approach
aggressively and make demands that ruffle my fur. The situation is
slightly different here, I suppose, and varies from countryside to town.
In the countryside, I've had my share of run-ins with guys with shotguns.

Recently all I've experienced has been genuine curiosity.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com