[OM] Re: GN of 2 T32's

Subject: [OM] Re: GN of 2 T32's
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:37:40 +0100

OK Ian - what's the effective guide number of a T20 plus a T32? :-)
br
jez

                      Ian Nichols

                      <I.A.Nichols@bri         To:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

                      stol.ac.uk>              cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: GN of 2 T32's

                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      27/01/2004 11:21

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

-- On 26 January 2004 19:42 +0100 Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just wondering what the GN of two T32's used together would be.
> I think it is not 2 times 32, but rather sqr(32*32 + 32*32),
> which makes 45. Can someone confirm or deny this ?

You are correct, but I'd have worked it out by 32 * sqr(2).