[OM] Re: Paper flashing and split-grade printing, was film...

Subject: [OM] Re: Paper flashing and split-grade printing, was film...
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:09:20 -0500
Thanks for the description.  I knew about paper flashing.  I had to fight
it when: a) using old paper, b) there was a small light leak in the
darkroom, and/or c) the safe light was too close or bright.  (remember red
safe lights?).

Split grade printing sounds interesting.  What colors of filters are used
for the two layers?

gregg