[OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:36:55 +0100

AG - you're being a bit shy - name names!  What models are you really
looking at?

EVF? - yuk (he says, having never used one except on a camcorder!)

My daughter's wedding just before Christmas was done by a guy with an E-10
and an E-20 and she's really pleased with the results.   (Aside -
personally I find the flash shots a bit harsh - big Metz hammerhead used on
manual)
You can see a few of his pix at
http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/RachelsWedding/
Almost impossible to distinguish which camera was used for which by looking
at 10x8 prints.

He was planning to replace them with a couple of Sony 828's but he's
disappointed now he's handled one.

Keep us informed on your decisions
br
jez

(I assume you have restricted your choice to those with silver-noses...)