[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:52:43 +0100

Gord - these two replies of yours followed one after the other in my inbox
today.

   Here we go- this is true guys- Eli Lilley is about to introduce
   competition
   for viagara- its a yellow pill that has less side effects but the kicker
   is
   it lasts three days!

   Careful with the clamp tightness as an overtightened clamp may cause nut
   failure. Bogen will not replace nuts lost in this manner. Would you be
   wearin a kilt during this manouver? And if so I was wonderin what you'd
   do
   with your sporran?

ROTFLMAO

br