[OM] Re: FW: Missed it again for another year!

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: Missed it again for another year!
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:00:59 -0800 (PST)
I admire your dedication, Sam.  Better luck next year!

Gary

Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On my way to work, as I walk over the brow of a hill there's an isolated office
block with an interesting arrangement of aerials on top.

Each January, for about 2 weeks the sun sneaks up behind it in exactly the
right position and shines through the windows .... a photo screeaaming to be
taken and stuck on my wall.

BUT this damn British weather. Today was the first clear morning for about 3
weeks so I made room in my work bag for my trusty 2n and my 85-210 but when I
got there it was too late... the sun had moved round to the position where the
photo just wouldn't work... rats!

So, yet another year goes past before I get another go. I've been trying for
about 5 years to get this picture so I understand now how those Mars explorer
scientists feel.

Ho hum!

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee
only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use or disclose its
contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to
keep our network free from viruses although we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.

List Problem"