[OM] Re: Time warp alert, was Getting close, but with a twist

Subject: [OM] Re: Time warp alert, was Getting close, but with a twist
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:32:12 EST
I've been having difficulty accessing the "further" regions of the Internet.
I can barely get online, but can't get to too many places since yesterday. I
was blaming it on the snowstorm we and most of the Eastern U.S. had....? All
posts are arriving in random order to my address too.

George S.

 olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My sent mail box says I sent this message at 2:42 AM (my time). It
finally showed up with a received time of 4:14 PM. A mighty slow trip to
France and back for electrons. It also seemed like Skip's posts about
his giveaway and the on-list replies were all out of order.

Moose