[OM] Re: Updated ebay prices, ave. value

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated ebay prices, ave. value
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:59:16 +0000
Or you could quote the standard deviation with the average but that's a
bit too OTT ..... ;)! A very good point though. However its still a
great piece of work and an excellent guide which I know I'll be
referring to for some time. I now know what to expect when looking on
Evil Bay for OM stuff.

All the best,
Gareth.

--

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firebird:
http://texturizer.net/firebird/

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke