[OM] Re: Updated ebay prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated ebay prices
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:06:51 EST
Yes, I agree with you, Jim. If I'm not too familiar with an Olympus second
hand price, the first place I thought to look was Skip's site. I still find it
useful if you need a starting point for your research, even if it's data is a
couple of years old.

Hats off to Markus also for attempting something of this magnitude for which
all of us will certainly benefit.  I also wish to caution you about the
Olympus America auctions. Those items are either new or reconditioned with a
warranty, and, as such, would command a higher price than the 'average' used
gear
auction would normally fetch. And since there's literally thousands of OA
auction
sales, the numbers will send the average price higher.
One other nit-pick <g> ... There's an OM-4Ti auction listed (Nov 10, 2003)
that was an auction I won, (Big <G>!) but, the auction also included two nice
lenses; the auction title only specificially mentioned a -4Ti, but did include
the work "kit" in the title.

George S.