[OM] Re: [OT: Babel fish language translation site and Kodak Retina

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT: Babel fish language translation site and Kodak Retina
From: "Easycall" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:55:52 +0700
thanks to all who have so quickly posted the website. I actually used it for
the german language, not perferct but good enough so satisfy my curisosity
about this Kodak film I bought last week in Salzburg Austria. The box was
labeled: Kodak Retina film, the website in germany said as translated by
babel fish that the film promised natural colors.....sharp images etc as ASA
200. It was as with many things in Europe quite expensive at Euro 3.99
each...I still have to use it this weekend to see.

OM content, yes I did some photos in the freezing cold 15 to 3 deg
centigrade. I am a bad guy, on this list for three yrs and not posted  a
single photo....geez.
My OM 4t sure died after some time out but as expected awakened whten the
batteries had warmed up.

But will hope to do this yet soon.

Regards

titoy