[OM] Re: Updated ebay prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated ebay prices
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:59:44 +0100
Hi Bob.

The information about the lens serial no and coating rarely appears in the
description.  And even if it was, this will give far more workload during
updates, and that's beyond my capacity.

The scrolling uses a feature called DIV Tags.  Older browsers omit those,
and does not allow scrolling.  In most cases the site will work, but with a
different formatting and layout.

Markus