[OM] Re: Auction Woe

Subject: [OM] Re: Auction Woe
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:53:10 -0500
Basically you are at the seller's mercy. You can make all sort of demands but
it's up
to the seller to make it right. Nothing is enforced. Remember, you have 30 days
file a complaint and then an insurance claim through eBam. Don't wait too long.
Hope it works out,
George

ps: have an OM2N recent CLA, not used since, $150 shipped CONUS