[OM] Re: Anyone with tips on shooting a large group?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone with tips on shooting a large group?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:14:08 -0500
I've never done this so I can't offer any advice but I am interested in
how it's done.  Where are the strobes to be located?  It would seem to
me that they must be off to the sides of the group.  If in front of the
group I would think there would be a problem with shadows and especially
falloff in illumination front to back.

Then, with a middle school group, the technical problems of proper focus
and exposure may be the least of your worries :-)

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA