[OM] Re: [OT] The helicopter pilot, was: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The helicopter pilot, was: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:18:19 -0500
Yup, the very same one who took out a bunch of high voltage power lines
at an altitude of 200 feet and survived the fall with no rotors or tail
assembly.  Leads a charmed life.  Lets hope his luck continues.

The New York State Police put him on disability retirement last year
since he could not pass the FAA physical because he still has minor
incidents of vertigo.  OK by the army but not the FAA.  He had just
recently started a job with the TSA as a training coordinator for a
couple hundred TSA inspectors at three upstate New York airports.  Now
he's had to leave that job after working only a few months.

Chuck Norcutt