[OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:35:13 -0500

On Jan 31, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>> That must be an Extra Low Dispersion lens, right?  No glass to get in
>> the
>> way.

Yo sooo baaaad.......

I'm already peeeed off enough : - )))))   I just knew you would roast
me on this one......

Yup, you guys sorta picked up on what this turkey don't.........  OR
don'ta wanta......        Nowhere in the ad or in the Vivitar
description of the "Macro Adapter" does it use the term 'Extension
Tube' which is essentially what I received!!!!

The seller is turning out to be a real con man.  About umpteen emails
ago I wrote him:

" As for your snide remarks, suggest YOU READ your ad:    (I copied and
pasted the image from his eBoo page then added:)
My reading says:  "LENS MADE IN JAPAN" .  I read LENS,  not adapter,
extension tube, etc."

Uhhhhhhgggggggggggrrrrrr.
Bill