[OM] Re: Here's a new wrinkle- Beware

Subject: [OM] Re: Here's a new wrinkle- Beware
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:00:31 -0700
Hi Doug and Bill:

Maybe Bill could trade this guy the low dispersion adaptor?

On the serious side maybe we could start a lobby, a few of us writing the
culprit might unnerve him. This is probably a petty act from someone who
hopes to remain anonymous, a few informative e-mails might bring out a more
pleasant conclusion, and I would think that it would be a good idea to
inform all the other bidders of his deception so he can't squeak down the
chain.

Gord