[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:42:03 -0700
Hi Skip and Chris:

Thankyou both for a good rundown, I really appreciate the advise as it saves
a lot of time energy and guessing.
I have ordered a black Billingham 306 from Robert White for 113. GBP. and I
am keeping my eye out for an F6. So you have both enabled me, you will have
to share the enabling points (Thomas keeps track of them?)
As far as size goes Chris, the dimensions are 32x18x23 for the 206 and
37x18x23 for the 306  so they are the same height and width, I figure that
the extra 5 cm's gives an edge of versatility, without having to add pouches
and won't be that noticeable. I'll let you know.
I like your idea on the F6 Skip as it is big enough for a 'kit' but very
compact, I've priced them from $58.95 to $69.95, hints on best buys
accepted. I checked eb*y and the moron level is alive and well, the bidding
on used bags is at the price of ordering a new one, don't these people
research before bidding?
I am a little amazed that there were not more opinions on this thread, and
would still like to hear what everyone is using. At any rate I will be
styling as I hit the tundra for some panoramas of the great white north.

Thanks a lot
Gord